PROCEDURES 2018 will supersede the Procedures for Cooperative Ventures 2012 from March 2019. The document holds the procedural information for Uniting Congregations. It will be published in hard-copy late in 2020. The supplementary “Guidelines” (section 9) have also been revised and appear only on the website.
The requests for annual statistics (membership and financial) are made in May. The current year’s forms can be found below.
We run Biennial Forums where representatives from Uniting Churches meet to discuss and share issues involving UCANZ. Records from past Forums and (when available) details of future Forums are online.
- PROCEDURES 2018
- Summary of changes Dec 2018
- 9.1.1 Act of Commitment 1967-1982
- 9.1.2 Statement of Accord 1984
- 9.1.3 The Faith We Affirm Together (1994)
- 9.1.4 Milestones of the Journey
- 9.2.1 Schedule of Record
- 9.2.2 Deed of Trust
- 9.2.3 Covenant Agreement (sample)
- 9.2.4 Letter of Appointment
- 9.2.5 Code of Ethics
- 9.2.6 Dissolution Form (sample)
- 9.3.1 Guidelines for the Cooperative Ventures Removal Fund
- 9.3.2 Guidelines for Resourcing the Partners
- 9.3.3 Guidelines for Ministry Appointments
- 9.3.4 Guidelines on Dissolution
- 9.3.5 Guidelines for the withdrawal or accession of a national Partner
- 9.3.6 Guidelines for a Local Church Review
- 9.3.7 Guidelines for a CV Induction Service
- 9.3.8 Guidelines for employing people in the local church
- 9.3.9 Guidelines for a Ministry Appointment Review